Home » » Why?

Why?

"Why?
-Miss Lovely, in her patented Little Girly Voice

The typical question i get asked, including today:

Why do you care? She's not your girlfriend, it's not your kid (99% sure), it's not your problem...

Should I let her die?
Should I let her go to jail?
Should I let her lose her baby?
Should I let her be robbed by dope dealers?
Should I let her be raped, robbed or murdered by customers?
Should I let her be raped, robbed or murdered by rehab counselors?
Should I let her be locked in a loonybin?
Should I let her be drugged and addicted to meds in a loonybin?
Should I let her lose her mind, body and soul?

WTF is wrong with people?

Don't they love their daughters, girlfriends, wives, mothers?


My God her boobies hath emit a wondrous glow!

The question they really wanna ask:

Why do you wanna save a ho?

I cant say, "Because I love her...as a friend."

So I say "I'm just a good Samaritan. A part-time employer with a better-than-average medical plan. A journalist investigating cures for addiction. Besides I needed an excuse to clean my apartment lol."

I'm really just a Good Guy tryin not to finish last. And have a good time tryin.

Besides, she was REALLY REALLY REALLY nice to me, many many times fookin 'ell!!!!!!!!

But I can't tell her daddy that or he'll kill me lol.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Sexy Woman Brunette - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger